- Support management of a team of drivers and a mechanic to offer quality transport services
- Prepare preventive flet maintenance schedule and ensure adherence
- Ensure that all UNICEF vehicles are maintained and serviced on time according to the service schedule
- Assist in the selction and appraisal of the transport service providers and make recommendations
- Liaise with outsourced service providers. Garages and car rentals for quality check of their services
- Completes quality check to make sure that all vehicles under services are supplied with genuine spare parts
- Ensure annual fleet insurance renewal and registration of new vehicles
- Prepares driver duty roaster and assignments
- Support driver training to update and build team capacity
- Provides monthly analytical reports on transport services and supplies
- Liaise with procurement for purchase of high quality vehicles and spares
- Maintains vehicle disposal and replacement plan
- Ensures timely payment of transport related invoices
- Provides periodic updates to management of fleet status
Experience in Transport Management, supervisory of staff and vehicle maintenance management
Experience in use of fleet management technology to extract reports and monitor fleet movements and safety
Relevant working experience in developing country is an added advantage
- English(Mandatory), Level – Working Knowledge
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Creativity, Empowering Others, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Judgement and Decision-making, Knowledge Sharing, Leadership, Managing Performance, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Technological Awareness, Vision, Working in Teams
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup . Important: After creating your account, complete all sections
of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink.
Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile . Then go to ‘My Page’ at
https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 March 2021