Supply Chain Assistant
Jobs at:International Rescue Committee
Deadline of this Job:
25 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, December 18, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is an International Non-Governmental Organization working in 40 countries, responding to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives.
With funding from donor governments, institutions, companies and individual supporters we strive to support people meet their basic rights with dignity and to be protected. In Tanzania, the IRC supports refugees and Tanzanian people in- and – out of camps with education and protection services.
If you are Tanzanian, with excellent strategic vision, professional skills, an understanding and leadership experience in humanitarian, INGO or development work with a cutting edge outlook, willingness to take action to have a positive impact for the clients we serve, then please consider applying for this position: .
• To Implement and direct IRC standard Vehicle policies and procedures by using tools V1 to V29, with particular attention to safety and security issues.
• To assists on filling for each vehicle and filling for each driver where all copies of relevant documents will be kept as per IRC Fleet management manual.
• To assists in Manage and be accountable for the vehicle fleet, ordering and inventory management of all vehicle related tools and consumables, including fuel.
• To assist supply chain manger on Evaluate, manage, and monitor drivers.
• Supervision of IRC garage/contracted garages and general management of vehicle spare parts being replaced.
• To assist and be Initiator (Operator) for all purchases in Transport department. Raising PRs for vehicles fuel, spare parts and vehicle repairs and vehicle rentals.
• To Manage the vehicle pool by weekly movement planning; ensure every Thursday’s vehicle requests are received from all program and non-program staff for the following week.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree required in Materials Management or Business-related skills.
• Two years working experience as Warehouse Officer in any warehouse operation, One year working experience in NGO systems as Warehouse Officer and Computer literacy in warehouse data base, one year experience at any of supply chain functions (Fleet or Procurement).
• Strong ERP roll out and management skills.
• Proven experience in managing pharmacy store IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.ajiraleo.com/2020/12/new-job-opportunity-at-nmb-bank-plc.html