In charge of any worker who has special skill, training, knowledge which they can then apply to their work. A skilled worker may have attended a college, university or technical school. Alternatively, a skilled worker may have learned their skills on the job. Reporting directly to the manager, make phone calls, provide customer support, and complete paperwork. be well-versed in internal operations, possess excellent communication skills, be able to juggle multiple tasks, forward and distribute mail as required, and prepare and file relevant documents. With strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
• Manage Registration of semi-skilled workers
• Ensure skilled workers understand how the platform work and how they can operate it
• Acting as second-in-command to the manager, and taking care of all duties in skilled workers department.
• Provide orientation to new users of how to operate with skilled workers.
• Train department on how to best communicate and support with skilled users
• Identify the challenges skilled worker face to best design platform for their easy operation
• Be clear on understanding effects and impact of skilled workers in community and globally
• Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with vendors.
• Perform seminars, webinars, conferences on creating value in skilled workers
• Help to reduce inequality, turnovers and help to contribute in the workers long term success
• Report data of registers and operational members
• Provide individual training and support on request.
• Assisting the operations mangers on skilled service providers
• Reporting all department service providers related issues to operation manger
• Analyzing all operations and forwarding suggestions for improvement to the Manager.
• Assisting operation manger in marketing the company to skilled service providers, service seekers, business, organization and cooperation