Senior Accountant (Tanzania)
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of Full Time Finance Mid Level
Are you someone with a "hunger for growth", a “whatever it takes mentality” and understand the advantages of a team environment and what it takes to thrive in one? Are you someone who "Questions things" and "looks for improvements"? Do you have experience in taking a fast growing business to a greater height?
We’re looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our company and to be an integral part of the Finance team in Mozambique . We’d love to hear from candidates their experiences about how they brought innovation and growth to the business and have efficiently managed a team of people to reach the company goal.
• Proactive, confident, assertive, to have team management and negotiation skills
• Strong people management skills - ensure deliverables required by others to complete tasks are provided.
• Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines to ensure work is completed within time.
• Clear communication skills ensuring flow of clear, timely and candid information.
• Independent worker - able to work well with minimal supervision and have a problem-solving attitude.
• Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
• Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures.
• Finance Graduate e.g. BCom Finance degree, BA
• Knowledge of Intermediate / Advanced Excel
• Knowledge of Accounting Software (SAP)
• Knowledge of Accounting principles
Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
• Responsible for accounts up to Trial Balance level
• Post journal entries related to month end transactions
• Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Managing the year end audit (preparing documents)
• Creating purchase orders
• Monthly submissions of VAT returns
• Interact with SA operations on expenses
• Assist with month end and cash flow reporting
• Assist with budgets and forecasts
• Managing office expenditure & petty cash
• Any other ad hoc accounting duties as required
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://ajc.applytojob.com/apply/nFlLXE7WhC/Senior-Accountant-Tanzania