LOT NO DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:
2 Publication and Printing
3 Insurance (Medical, life, Vehicle, Assets)
4 Internet Service Provider
5 Security Services
6 Office Repair and Maintenance(Plumbing, carpentry, printer maintenance)
7 Food and refreshments supply
8 Fleet Management System (Car GPS and tracking)
9 Car rentals
10 Generator maintenance
11 General Cleaning Company
12 Authorize Dealers (HP/DELL and LENOVO)
13 Event Planning and Decorations
14 Legal Services
15 Travel Agents
16 Auditing Services
17 Media Houses
18 Conference Packages (Meetings/trainings/ workshop)
20 ICT Equipment’s & Services
21 Office Furniture’s Fittings
22 Vehicle Maintenance/Tires
24 Consultancy Services:
I. Research, Monitoring, Evaluation, Result Bases Management and Management Information System.
II. Accounting, Procurement and Process Management system (Software Developer/ Vendor).
25 Tax advice services
26 Transportation services
27 Accommodation services
The purpose of this Expression of Interest:
3. Is to identify suppliers with verified technical and financial capacity to provide the goods or perform the services. Eligible suppliers will be invited to participate in the bidding process for the proposed tender.
4. Eligibility to participate in the proposed tender will be determined based on the following:
- The supplier must have legal capacity to enter into a contract
- Must have proven financial capacity in their line of business for 2 years: (Latest audited financial statements).
- The products or service offered must be of interest to TMA and supplier must have the necessary and professional and technical competence.
- After the deadline for submission of responses has passed, TMA will evaluate responses received and will notify eligible participants of the outcome of the evaluation.
C. How to prepare and submit your expression of Interest.
- TMA is hereby invites qualified supplier to express their interest by emailing to [email removed] with the subject of the description of service you are interested with.
- The deadline for response to this Expression of Interest is 15st November 2020
- In order to participate in the pre-qualification exercise, companies are required to provide the following:
- Copy of Company Profile
- Copy of Business License
- Copy of Tax Identification Number(TIN)
- Copy of Tax Clearance certificate.
- Copy of Tax VAT Registration Number (VRN)
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Annual audited financial report of the last two years(2)
- Copy of Certificate of Registration
- TMA will not consider incomplete submission. All responses and supporting documentation will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be made available to the public.
- Should you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us at [email removed]
A. Background. Tanzanian Mentors Action (TMA) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) established in May 2013 by Mentors who were previously employed as consultants to implement WAJIBIKA project. WAJIBIKA project was three years USAID funded project with a purpose of strengthening programmatic and fiscal accountability in the Government including Local Government Authorities. It was established in May 2013 with registration no 99555. The organization is also officially registered with Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) with TIN No: 122-910-938. Currently TMA is implementing USAID and DFID projects to strengthen Publics systems across 5 components namely information system, Governance, Finance, Human Resources and Monitoring and Evaluation and learning in all regions and Local Government Authorities of Tanzania. TMA office is now inviting applications from eligible, competent, and qualified Companies to apply for pre-qualification for provision of Goods and Services for its operations in Tanzania as indicated below.