Relationship Manager Mortgage (2 Position(s)
Job Purpose:Required to grow Mortgage financing portfolio; Ensure the product is well positioned in the Market; Manage the end-to-end relationship of key stakeholders; Ensure the segment provides tailor made mortgage solutions which carters for the needs of the segment; Design sales strategies and ensure smooth execution for the growth of portfolio across the network.
- Identify customer segment needs and ensure development of appropriate tailor-made mortgage solutions.
- Ensure well defined and seamless process on the mortgage lending solutions to customers.
- Proactively nurture and leverage sustainable, robust stakeholder relationships, coalitions and network internally and externally (Committees, Government Bodies/Officials, regulators, Banks, Community and Private entities).
- Ensure strategic agenda is delivered to the required standard in order to drive different mortgage financing options (Purchase, Construction, Refinancing, Semi Finished and others).
- Design sales strategies and embed sales culture across the network.
- Designing the annual action planning for the overall Mortgage portfolios and ensure it is executed by the Relationship Managers and the branches
- Support the Manager Mortgage Financing to forecast future market trends and translate these into segment level strategy to create and sustain competitive advantage.
- Ensure leads generation directly or through branches for all the personal lending products with a key focus on mortgage finance.
- Manage the segment sales and revenue with the key focus to increase profitability.
- Conduct business/sales discussions and negotiations for the purpose of generating relevant business with stakeholders, prepare business proposals for decision-making to the relevant committees.
- Ensure continuous product improvement and digitization of mortgage processes.
- Be an effective agent of change and role model for Relationship Managers and Branch network.
- Establish, strengthen and manage relationships with all the key stakeholders in the mortgage financing i.e. Real Estate developers as well as at individual official level.
- Prepare budget and projections for the products, including existing as well as prospective and potential clients; Co-ordinate budget objectives to respective areas of responsibilities and ensure targets are achieved as per the approved budget.
- Monitor and review branch performance on this portfolio to ensure targets are met and the quality of the portfolio is maintained.
- Work closely with the existing Real estate partners and recruit more strategic partners for the mortgage loan business while ensuring the relationship is well maintained.
- Be conversant with policies, procedures and market trends pertaining to all bank products and services and be able to adapt to change based on technological advancements and customer sophistication.
- Microsoft applications (Excel, Vision, Word, Publisher).
- Adaptability, building positive working relationships, coaching, continuous learning, contributing to team success, customer focus, innovation, planning & organizing
- Market trends.
- Understanding of mortgage regulations.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Confidence and presentation skills.
- Understanding and interest in financial/banking products and markets.
- Ability to explain and handle complex information clearly and simply.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Credit and analytics skills.
- Relationship management skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related studies.
- 4 years’ experience in banking operations, out of which 3 should be in Relationship Management and/or portfolio management.
Experience :4.0 Year(s)
The deadline for submitting the application is 06 November 2021.