Professionals often require less work and delivers better results than traditional management styles. It requires that the manager think and act very differently. Reporting directly to the manager, make phone calls, provide customer support, and complete paperwork. be well-versed in internal operations, possess excellent communication skills, be able to juggle multiple tasks, forward and distribute mail as required, and prepare and file relevant documents. With strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
• Manage Registration of professional workers
• Ensure professional workers understand how the platform work and how they can operate it
• Acting as second-in-command to the manager, and taking care of all duties in professional workers department.
• Provide orientation to new users of how to operate with professional workers.
• Train department on how to best communicate and support with professional users
• Identify the challenges professional worker face to best design platform for their easy operation
• Be clear on understanding effects and impact of professional workers in community and globally
• Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with vendors.
• Perform seminars, webinars, conferences on creating value in professional workers
• Help to reduce inequality, turnovers and help to contribute in the workers long term success
• Report data of registers and operational members
• Provide individual training and support on request.
• Assisting the operations mangers on professional service providers
• Reporting all department service providers related issues to operation manger
• Analyzing all operations and forwarding suggestions for improvement to the Manager.
• Assisting operation manger in marketing the company to professional service providers, service seekers, business, organization and cooperation