Jobs at:Blue Sapphire Hall
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Blue Sapphire Hall located at Jangwani Beach (opp. Ramada Resort) is a one stop events venue with modern facilities that hosts various events ranging from conference hall, wedding services, exhibitions (Local & International) and corporate events. Position: Professional Cleaners
IDEAL FOR: WEDDINGS | SEND OFF | CORPORATE EVENTS | EXHIBITION
Posts available : 2
Gender : Female
Place of Work. : Events Hall and Offices
Salary p/m : 200,000 – 250,000
Overtime : Paid on event days
Experience : Cleaning experience is an added advantage
Location : Jangwani Beach .
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• General office cleaning, including wiping floors and windows
• Cleaning of equipments and furnitures such as computers, telephone heads and desks
• Replenishing sanitary items as deemed necessary
• Cleaning of toilets in the premises
• Ensuring that all bins are emptied regularly
• Attending to curtains in the premises as required
• Polishing the floors
• Ensuring that all outside environment are clean, other related duties required.
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
• The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following technical and behavioral competencies Behavioral
• Accountability – takes responsibility for action and manages constructive criticisms
• Continuous Learning – promotes continuous learning for self and others
• Communication – listens and communicates clearly, adapting delivery to the audience
• Professionalism – displays mastery of subject matter
• Teamwork – contributes to a collegial team environment; incorporates gender related needs, perspectives, concerns and promotes equal gender participation.
• Technological Awareness – displays awareness of relevant technological solutions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Secondary school certificate/Diploma
• At least one year working experience in similar field
LANGUAGES: Fluency in both written and spoken, English and Kiswahili.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send your application to this email: [email protected]