Jobs at:Nutrition International
Deadline of this Job:
05 April 2022
Within Tanzania , Tabora , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nutrition International’s Corporate Service (CS) Unit is a dedicated team of Finance and Administrative experts with extensive global experience. The unit leads on providing global Accounting, Finance, Budget, and Compliance, Contracting and Procurement, Facilities Management and Information Management and Information Technology (IM/IT). Corporate Service team are found in Nutrition International’s Head Quarters in Ottawa, Canada, as well as within our Regional and Country Offices throughout Africa and Asia. Currently Nutrition International is seeking applications for Office Cleaner to be based in Tabora Tanzania.
• You will have a Secondary school certificate and at least one year certificate in a relevant field from a recognized institution and at least 1 year work experience in office cleaning. Training in cleaning skills is a significant advantage.
• Skills in excellent interpersonal and communication skills, time management, team player, flexibility, initiative, independent, uphold integrity and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili.
About the role
• Maintain office cleanliness, which includes clearing Clean all areas of the office including offices, kitchen, cubicles, bathrooms, common areas, mopping floors, dusting computers and phones on daily basis using the approved cleaning supplies and materials.
• Keeping kitchens, toilets in hygienic condition and replenish sanitary items as deemed necessary.
• Keep inventory of office cleaning materials needs, monitor usage and ensure adequate stocks by advising appropriately Procurement staff.
• Periodically deep-clean the kitchen shelves, kitchen appliances, server room, storeroom, windows, and other areas as per agreed schedule.
• Request purchase of housekeeping supplies/equipment on a monthly or as needed basis.
• Notify supervisor about any repairs that she/he deems necessary.
• Ensure proper arrangement of office furniture and equipment, items in storeroom, and items in common areas, and inform Finance and Administration Manager immediately in case of missing items or those that need repair or replacement.
• Run errands as needed, i.e., picking up stationary items from vendors.
• Prepare the tea/Coffee for the staff on daily basis.
• Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by supervisors.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://apply.workable.com/j/E0F3A80023