Jobs at:Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI)
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI) is a non-governmental organisation that plays a pivotal role in complementing the Government of Tanzania’s efforts towards the attainment of its development goals. AGPAHI strives to provide quality and integrated HIV/AIDS health services to children and families.
AGPAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into existing regional and district health systems.
AGPAHI is looking for a motivated, result driven, qualified and competent staff to fill the position below…. .
JOB TITLE: Office Attendant (1)
REPORTING TO: Administration Assistant
Purpose of the post:
The Office Attendant is responsible under the overall guidance of the Administration Assistant for maintaining the hygiene and cleanliness of the office premises and environment
• Ensure that the office premises internally and externally are clean at all times
• Ensure that office supplies like cleaning materials, coffee, tea etc are economically utilized and available whenever required.
• Report security problem to supervisor immediately when there is any problem.
• Any other reasonable duties as requested by the HR/Administration Officer
• The office cleaner reports to Administration Assistant and may work closely with all other staff in order achieve the common goals of Organization
• Carry out any other responsibilities as assigned by the Administration Officer Prefered Skills
Education, Skills & Abilities
• Secondary Education certificate of completion
• Demonstrated 2-3 years’ experience on Office cleanliness
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (not exceeding four pages) and names and contact information of three referees before close of business on Wednesday 25nd November 2020 to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative, by e-mail to [email protected]
Please mention the title of the position in your email subject and do not attach any document other than the CV and cover letter. AGPAHI is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please mention the title of the position in your email subject and do not attach any document other than the CV and cover letter. AGPAHI is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. click here