Nonprofit, and NGO
Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Friday, October 08, 2021
, Base Salary:
Motor Vehicle Mechanics
Rijk Zwaan Tanzania is located in Arusha, Tanzania. Currently with 450+ employees. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally.
Job Title: Motor Vehicle Mechanics (1 Post)
Reports to: Station Manager
Job Summary: Responsible for inspecting and repairing vehicles, machinery, and light trucks. Oversee maintenance inspections, monitor inventory, assemble mechanical components, and perform repairs.
• Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical components to diagnose issues accurately.
• Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
• Conduct routine maintenance and servicing work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
• Schedule future maintenance sessions and advice the driver on good vehicle use.
• Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (eg. Leaks).
• Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for repair or maintenance job.
• Building and assembling machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
• Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users.
• Keep logs on work and issues.
• Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
• Understanding of the Company Business. Be a person with integrity.
• Physical and mental fitness.
• Certificate of operating industrial equipment’s, construction and roadbuilding.
• Keen on the cleaning, lubrication and maintenance of the equipment’s
• Able to follow hygiene, health and security processes and instructions
• A problem- solving ability.
• Demonstrated ability to operate in an international setting.
• Good knowledge of English (speaking) and Kiswahili (native or fluent)
• Proven experience as mechanics.
• Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
• Ability to handle various tools(e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
• Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
• Pro-active, inspirational and trustworthy person.
• Work systematically and able to serve internal customers.
• Independent, self-motivated with good communicative skills.
• Possess a driving licence of class C-F.
Education and Experience
Diploma or Certificate from any recognized Institutions, VETA, DIT, Arusha Technical College etc.
3 – 5 years of experience.
Status: Permanent Position.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
If you believe, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application letter with a detailed CV attached with relevant academic certificates to the following address;
Human Resource Manager
Rijk Zwaaan Q-Sem Ltd
[email protected] [email protected]
To be considered your application must be received by 15th October 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Position Title: Warehouse Worker (Foreman) About Announcement Number: Dar es Salaam-2021-048 Hiring Agency: Embassy Dar Es Salaam Open Period: 12/01/2021 – 12/15/2021 Format MM/DD/YYYY This vacancy is limited to…
Brief description of emPOWerED project CVM/APA is a Tanzanian NGO based in Bagamoyo and Morogoro supporting local communities and engaging them in activities promoting sustainable social development. This project specifically…
POST: DRIVER II – 15 POST POST: CATEGORY(S) DRIVER’S EMPLOYER: The University of Dodoma (UDOM) APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-10-28 2021-11-10 JOB SUMMARY NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT: ONE YEAR CONTRACT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES…
Kinondoni, Mikocheni Dar Es Salaam Details Description The candidate will be responsible to define the requirements for qualified sales leads, initiate and nurture customer relationships and distributing material according to…
BACKGROUND: Amref Health Africa in Tanzania (Amref Tz) is a non-profit public health organization supporting the Government of Tanzania to address public health issues including maternal and child health, …
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Driver to join our team. The successful candidate for this position will ensure activities in the Human resources Department are effectively planned and undertaken…
POST: DRIVER II – 59 POST POST: CATEGORY(S) DRIVER’S EMPLOYER Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-10-22 2021-11-04 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES i. To drive motor vehicles in accordance with road…
Request for Proposal (“RFP”) For Audit Services Objective Americares Foundation, Inc. (“Americares”) is soliciting proposals from firms to provide external audit services for fiscal year 2021, for the calendar period…
Eligible Applicants This position is advertised open to internal and external applicants. Procedures and Eligibility Interested applicants should consult the Administrative Instruction on Recruitment and Assignment of…