Logistics Assistant/Driver (LAD)
Jobs at:Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA)
Deadline of this Job:
29 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LOGISTICS ASSISTANT/DRIVER (LAD)
Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is a global humanitarian agency of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church currently operating in over 118 countries including Tanzania. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are driven by the desire to serve humanity so all may live as God intended.
We are currently looking for an experienced driver who will also work as a Logistics Assistant in a one-year Support for Entrepreneurship and Employment for Persons with Albinism (SEEPA) project in Morogoro and Dodoma regions. The ideal candidate for this job is expected to be dynamic individual with knowledge and experience in both driving and motor vehicle mechanics. S/he must also be familiar with field project work. Knowledge of the project area is an added advantage. Qualified female candidates and Persons with Albinism (PWAs) are encouraged to apply.
• Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Logistics Management, Fleet Management, Mechanics or related fields.
• Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
• Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint packages.
• Proficiency in English and Swahili (Spoken and written)
• Five year’s relevant work experience in logistics, fleet management, driving,
• Valid driver’s license that includes Class C certification.
• Ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals
• Demonstrated knowledge in motor vehicle mechanics
• Customer care skills and knowledge
• Ability to stay and work in the field Dodoma and Morogoro with limited visits to Arusha (ADRA HQ)
• Willingness to follow all COVID-19 guidelines for self-protection and protection of others
Note: Applicants must include their CVs, scanned copies of academic and other awards, phone contacts and a scanned copies of their Driving Permits, National Identity Cards/passports plus references preferably from their former employers. Late submission, email or hand delivered applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
Apply using this online platform by August 29, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“To Serve Humanity So All May Live As God Intended”
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://adratanzania.org/job/logistics-assistant-driver-lad/
The deadline for submitting the application is 29 August 2021.