Job Title IVMS(Integrated Vehicle Management System) Data Analyst
Company: Pivotech Company Limited
Salary: Competitive package (negotiable)
PIVOTECH is an engineering services company, specializing in O&M services in Electrical, Mechanical, and ICT-related disciplines. PIVOTECH also executes Civil Works and Building contracts both for Governments & non-government institutions. The company has been in existence since 2007 and currently employs 275 permanent staff. The company is ISO compliant in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2007 and OHSAS 18001:2015 standards.
CORE JOB DESCRIPTION
Fleet IVMS analyst is Responsible for Real time monitoring the driving behaviour for company drivers on all parameters. He/she will be overseeing the driving behaviour and act on time to stop a continuing driving violation to avoid the possibility of accident or property damage and advise the best practice of driving
- Real time tracking of the driving behaviour and intervene for any violation alert at real time
- Daily tracking the fleet availability and share report to fleet office before 10:00hrs
- Daily tracking after hours driving (before 06:30 AM & after 18: 30PM) of the company fleet and share report with reasons
- Tracking the weekly submission of the vehicle inspection report from all the drivers and compiling the report in the tracker
- Updating the closure status of the inspection findings as per closure plan by inquiring report from the driver
- Receiving the night driving request from the teams and granting by seeking advice from either fleet, SHEQ or P&E responsible person.
- Preparing monthly company vehicle downtime report sharing report to the fleet officer
- Weekly and monthly driver intervention report preparing
- Ensure Monthly department expenditures are reconciled
- A minimum of diploma in automobile engineering, logistic management. EXPERIENCE
At least one (2) years of related experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid Driver’s license (MUST)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and report writing
- Familiar in use of the trucking system to monitor fleet movement and behavior driving of the vehicles
- Ability to deliver quality service to client meet the set standards How to Apply:
- Subject of your e mail must read “ Application for IVMS Data Analyst ”;
- Attach your CV and copies of your certificates to [email protected]
Thursday, 21 st July 2022 at 11:59pm. All applications received after the deadline will not be considered. If you do not hear from us after 14 days since you sent your application means your application was not successful.