Invitation For Submission Of Tender Opportunity For Non-Consultancy Services
Jobs at:Bugando Medical Centre
Deadline of this Job:
19 August 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 06, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BUGANDO MEDICAL CENTRE
Consultant and Teaching Hospital
INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR NON-CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Date: 06th August, 2020
1. The Bugando Medical Centre has set aside funds towards the cost for the provision of various Non-Consultancy Service and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund towards the payments under the contract for provision of services. .
2. The Bugando Medical Centre now invites sealed Tenders from eligible local services providers of various Services as follows; NON CONSULTANCY SERVICES
i. Provision of Catering Services at Bugando Medical Centre Tender no. PA/161/HQ/NC/2020-2021/01
ii. Provision of Laundry Services at Bugando Medical Centre Tender no. PA/161/HQ/NC/2020-2021/05
3. Tendering will be conducted through the National competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary of BMC tender board H4 Block P.O BOX 1370 Mwanza from 7:30 am to 15:30 pm local time on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TSH 100,000. Payment should be by Cash deposit into BMC Health Service Fund account no. 01J1051393600 CRDB bank and bring original pay slip
6. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
7. All applications one original plus two copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes properly written the name of the tender, address, time and the word “DO NOT OPEN BEFORE” mentioned time of the deadline and must be delivered to the address Secretary of BMC tender board H4 Block P.O BOX 1370 Mwanza at or before 10:00 am local time on 19th August, 2020. Applications will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Applicants' representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Administration Block H4 Conference Hall.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
8., Late applications, portion of applications, electronic applications, applications not received, applications not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Dr. Fabian A. Massaga Ag. Director General
P.O Box 1370,
Mwanza, Tanzania Telephone 2540610/5 or 2500513
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]