MUCOBA Bank PLC, formerly known as Mufindi Community Bank LTD (MuCoBa) is the oldest community bank in Tanzania that was incorporated in December 1998 and licensed by Bank of Tanzania (BOT) in May 1999 to offer banking services to the communities of Mufindi and neighbouring districts. It opened its doors to the public in June 1999. The Bank, with its Head Office in Mafinga, offers banking services to the community of Iringa region and its neighbouring region of Mbeya at Mbalali District.
Mucoba Bank Pic is now inviting applications from suitable candidates for the under mentioned positions:
Insurance Officers (1 posts)
The following shall be the main duties and responsibilities to be accomplished by a successful candidate on day to day:
- Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in any of the numerate business-related subjects from a reputable university or college
- Minimum 3 years overall relevant working experience,
- Training in a bank, lending orfinancial company.
- Hard worker and Team player
- Must demonstrate honesty, integrity and transparency
- Effective in time management
- Extensive experience and knowledge of all aspects of insurance management
- Knowledge of insurance regulations or directives.
- Intermediate skills in personal computer operation, word processing and spreadsheet software
- Creative and ability to take initiatives
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to qualified candidates depending on their qualifications and experience
The selected candidate should be committed and ready to work in rural areas
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letters with CV, copies of relevant certificates and contacts of at least three referees should be sent to the undersigned, by not later that one week from the date of advertisement, to the following address:
THE GENERAL MANAGER MUCOBA BANK PLC
OR via the email below:
Email: [email protected]
Applications sent through email should be in PDF format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted