HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER - LEGAL BACKGROUND (LOGISTICS INDUSTRY)
HR World Limited on behalf of our reputable client we are looking for a Human Resource Officer with experience in Logistics Industry with Legal background.
Roles and Responsibilities-
- First Approval for all administration issues
- Supervising all the support staff (guards & cleaners) and provide guidance on day to day office operations.
- Building and maintaining a live employee directory with all key information ( contacts, photos, referees, birthdays)
- Managing the drivers dashboard including ( passport, licenses, referees and benched drivers, performance records, training)
Ensure effective use of office resources
Prepare and guide heads of departments on the usage of employees requisition forms for required vacant positions
- Prepare job adverts for circulation through right channels including communication with Recruitment agencies.
- Conduct training need assesments in colaboration with line managers and GHRM
- Scheduling, Attending and recording performance appraisals
- Ensure that all staff and suppliers have up to date contracts
- Accurate and timely payroll updates for employee payment
- Administration of the Leave Plans, Rotation Schemes, Health and Safety Programs, Permits, Housing, Uniforms, lunch.
- Provide guidance and counsel to employees on employee relations issues and workplace practices
Education and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources
- Management/Law with minimum of 3 years’ experience in Employee Relations or HR Administration
- Driver Management Skills
- A good understanding of the Tanzania Labor laws
- 2-3 Years’ experience in Logistics Industry.
- Experience with HRIS
Interested candidates may send their CV's to [email protected] before 30th November 2021.