Human Resources Officer
Deadline of this Job:
30 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Pwani , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Pwani, Tanzania
Company Industry: Human Resources
Employment Status: Full Time
The Human Resources Officer manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. The HR Officer manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. The HR Officer carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
• Recruiting and staffing logistics;
• Organizational and space planning;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Organization development;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
• Employee orientation, development, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• Company-wide committee facilitation;
• Company employee communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
• Employee services and counseling.
• Safety of the workforce.
• Development of a superior workforce.
• Development of the Human Resources department.
• Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
• Personal ongoing development.
• Disciplinary and Grievance management
• Diploma and above
• 1 year experience in human resources field
• Literacy in computer
• Knowledge of labor law
• Attention to detail
• Maintains confidentiality
• Good communication skills
• Able to work long hours
• Speak English and Swahili language
• Flexible, reliable, hard worker, adaptable, responsible
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Send your CV or RESUME application to [email protected]
Deadline of the application: 30 August 2021