Hatchery Worker (Poultry Industry)
Jobs at:Evolve People Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
14 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, February 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is searching for an eager and energetic Hatchery Worker at their state of the art Hatchery. The successful candidate will join a growing team of professionals and be responsible for the assigned Hatchery activities. .
• Performs assigned duties in the Eggs Department as per SOPs
• Performs assigned duties in the Chicks Department as per SOPs
• Performs a variety of assigned cleaning and disinfecting activities at the Hatchery
• Complies with all relevant company SOPs & policies, statutory regulations and expected company behaviors at all time and implements corrective action when required
Job Skills: Not Specified
• High School Certificate / Certificate in Agriculture/Animal Science/ Animal Health and Production is an added advantage
• Basic computer skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good numerical skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates, Send CVs only to [email protected] by 14th February 2021.