Salary Currency: Tanzanian Shilling
On behalf of our client, Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited is looking for a sales expert, who will source new sales opportunities and ensure that the organizations overall targets are met through increasing the organizations income and revenue by mainly negotiating with clients, generating new leads, and managing the sales of products. The Field Sales Officer will also research sales competition in the market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure ultimate level of satisfaction to all customer(s) by proving response, service and execution but within the organizations policy framework.
- Develop meaningful relationships with interior designers, contractors, technicians, real estate developer and architects to ensure repeat and referral business while supporting company long term goals.
- Set key sales and marketing action plan and performance indicators for the field area.
- Report targets to the Showroom Manager, in line with the key sales and marketing action plan and strategize on how to reach goal.
- Direct marketing to new and existing clients through phone, email and personal visit on site as well as develop customer data base for future use.
- Maintain constant communicate with customers on sales site and investigate what their desired product, type, and quality are.
- Apply theory and related knowledge to present, explain, demonstrate, and sell the product.
- Listen to and resolve all customer complaints and inquiries in an appropriate manner to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate products knowledge, suggest selections that meet customer’s requirements and illustrate the similarities and differences between comparable products and explain how these affect the price of the products.
- Explain product features, characteristics and quality of the selected product and selection criteria of the product to customers.
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for a field visits in order and issue weekly statistical reports about customer inquiries and product selection in order to determine fast-moving products to the Showroom Manager.
- Manage record-keeping for daily customer visits and types of product they select/buy or ask for and develop customer database for future use.
- Ensure company Motorcycle is kept in good and desirable condition at all times and service regularly as per company policy.
- Demonstrate and maintain after-sales service techniques to the customer in orders to maintain a good relationship for business continuity.
- Additional duties may be assigned in relation with the position as required and will be communicated via mail, SMS, phone call or verbally.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skill
- Degree or diploma in any business related field
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must know how to ride a motor bicycle
- Previous work experience in sales and marketing (a minimum of 1 year)
- Must be a male candidate from and/ or familiar with Moshi area
- Aggressive and hard working
- Written communication skills to create reports and training materials
- Verbal communication skills to delegate tasks to staff members
- Organization skills to manage projects and analyse multiple studies at once
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to think critically are must-haves for Field Sales officers, who analyse data and compile it into usable material and reports
- Public speaking skills to give presentations and present oral reports regarding market trends and company sales
- Leadership skills to manage other staff members and assign them specific investigative tasks
QSL-TZ looking for an experienced Field Sales Officer to be based at their Moshi Branch, who will develop sales strategies and attract new customers.