Jobs at:Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB)
Deadline of this Job:
22 July 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Background of TABD
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) is a government institution operating under the Ministry of Finance and planning. Established in 2012 TADB is registered under the Companies Act, 2002 and licensed under the provisions of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act NO 5 of 2006 and the Banking and Financial institutions (Development Finance) Regulations, 2012. The bank has the following key objectives:
• To catalyze credit delivery to the agricultural sector and thereby accelerate agricultural growth
• To lead, as an apex agricultural financing bank, in capacity building strategies and programmes to strengthen the agriculture financial value chain
• To be an important player in the implementation of the Government's development vision, policies and programmes, including but not limited to the Tanzania Development Vision 2015, Agricultural Sector Development Programme, klimo Kwanza Initiative, Second . Generation Financial Sector Reforms as well as in the furtherance of the National Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty for Mainland Tanzania (MKUKUTA), and Zanzibar Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty (MKUZA)
• To build on existing moro-financing activities through provision of short, medium and long-term facilities to the followingt smolitholder farmers' groups, savings and credit cooperative societies (SACCOS), community banks, commercial banks and microfinance institutions (MFis) that are active in tending to the agricultural sector;
• To coordinate and monitor agriculture and rural lending activities with a view to maximizing the impact of agricultural growth by working closely with the Ministries and institutions responsible for Agriculture, Regional Administration as well as the numerous players active in this sector;
• To assist the Government in implementing its policies on enhancing financial inclusion and economic empowerment in the rural areas.
Nature and scope:
Reporting to the Head of Human Capital and Administration, the role is responsible for providing a comfortable, customer centric, safe and timely driving services, regular cleaning and maintenance of the Banks Vehicles.
• Drive the bank's vehicles as assigned
• Maintain vehicles in good order
• Dispatch official correspondences
• To maintain good working relationships with colleagues in other departments and units as well as external stakeholders
• Carry out any other duties assigned by your Line Manager/Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience:
• Form IV and Class C driving license. Trade Test or Mechanics Certificate from a recognized institution
• Two (2) years of safe driving experience is required. Possession of executive driving experience will be an added advantage.
Level of Education:
Work Hours: 8 Driver 24
Experience in Months: High School
Job application procedure
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through this email, [email protected] Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application