Nonprofit, and NGO
Transportation & Logistics
Farm for the Future Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
, Base Salary:
Job Location: Ilula, Iringa Tanzania
Age limit: 25 – 35 Yrs
Salary: Local terms and conditions apply.
Introduction to the Organization
Farm for the Future Tanzania Limited (FFF) is a commercial company with a mission of delivering profitable growth and value to its shareholders with an equally important mission to help the development of agriculture in Kilolo and the region as a whole. Was incorporated by Business Registration and Licensing Agency (BRELA) under the Companies Act, 2002 on 17th April 2018, given registration no: 136366610. FFF is recruiting an experiences service minded driver who will provide a driving service transporting FFF’s staff, partners/ goods for the duration of his/her employment.
Knowledge, Skills and experience required for this role
• Secondary school certificate from any recognized institution/school in Tanzania
• Ability to operate agricultural machines in an added advantage
• Driving Certificate from any recognized training institution/VETA
• Valid Driving license and clean driving records
• Previous professional driving experience is highly preferred, At least three years of experience in driving
• Able to work night, weekends and holidays if needed
• Demonstrable working experience, ideally gained from Agricultural Company
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, English speaking is an added advantage
• Reliability and Punctuality with dedicated professionalism to your job and duties
• Organized and able to follow schedule
• Customer service focused
Duties and Responsibilities
• Driving a motor vehicle as authorized
• Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure, etc
• Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems
• Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road
• Safety of the passengers and/or goods therein
• Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle inside and outside
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Terms of service: One-year contract renewable
• Applicants must attach an up to date CV and copies of academic certificates
• Applicants must attach a cover letter written in English language
• Applicants must attach a copy of valid driving license
• Applicants must be a Tanzanian
• Applicants must be ready to live FFF Values; Responsible, Committed and Results oriented.
• Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants should submit all application to
Deadline for submitting application is: 30th October 2021
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 21 September 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 09-09-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: DEREVA DARAJA LA […
Driver Singida Sightsavers are recruiting for an experienced Project Driver to provide driving services transporting staff and other project partners/ goods for the implementation of the Boresha Macho project….
Americares is a health-focused relief and development organization that saves lives and improves health for people affected by poverty or disaster. Each year, Americares reaches 90 countries on average, including…
Overview Job Category: Management Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 30 September 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 15-09-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: General Services Manager […