Jobs at:Chama cha Uzazi na Malezi Bora Tanzania (UMATI)
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The driver is responsible for the proper maintenance of the vehicle assigned to him/her and performs such
driving activities as may be assigned.
• Drives and takes staff involved in Association’s official activities to different destinations as shall be
• Transport and/or pick up clients and/or packages to and from destinations.
• Research and plan for traffic, construction and weather delays.
• Interact with clients professionally at all times.
• Ensure that the vehicle(s) is/are always fuelled and ready for use.
• Arrange for vehicle(s) repairs as needed.
• Report any technical problems associated with the vehicle(s) assigned to him/her.
• Complete the vehicle log book(s) on daily basis recording each movement.
• Despatch letters and other documents as shall be directed.
• Drive vehicle(s) assigned to him/her in an efficient and safe manner.
• Keeps the vehicle(s) clean, neat and ensures the safety of the vehicle(s) and tools.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Possess a Secondary School Leaving Certificate (Form IV)
• Possess a valid and clean Driver’s license Class C with at least two (2) years of driving experience.
• Excellent navigation skills and proficiency in using navigation applications to find delivery locations.
• Time management and organizational skills to keep track of deliveries and stay on schedule.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients.
• Physically and mentally fit.
• Skills in customer care
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission and values of UMATI.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
All those who meet the above requirements and would like to apply for the position, should send their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, attaching copies of their academic and
professional certificates and three referees with their contacts to [email protected]
The position should be the subject of the email application. Only shortlisted candidates will be
contacted. The deadline for submitting the application is on 30th June, 2022. UMATI is an equal
opportunity employer where Women are highly encouraged to apply.