Driver Heavy Duty Ttruck
Jobs at:Institute Of Acountancy Arusha
Deadline of this Job:
23 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide high quality competence-based training and offer research and consultancy services through applied technology.The Institute invites competent and qualified applicants in the following posts: -
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To drive vehicles towards approved destinations and in accordance with traffic regulations.
• To undertake minor mechanical repairs.
• To take vehicles due for routine maintenance/repair to the appointed service agent.
• To maintain motor vehicle log books.
• To make pre-inspection to the assigned vehicle prior travelling and report mechanical
• To ensure safety and cleanliness of the vehicle at all times.
• To ensure that valid documents and permits are acquired prior commencement of any journey To report promptly accidents or incidents involving the vehicle to the relevant authority.
• Holder of Secondary Education.
• Must have a valid driving licenses of class "E"
• Must have basic driving certificate from recognized institute.
• At least have experience of not less than 3 years in driving dump truck: without causing any
• Experience in working at construction projects for delivering construction materials is an added
• Professional certificate in High Goods Vehicle (HGV) is an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
General Conditions to Interested Applicants:
All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania
Applicants must attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts, postal address,
e-mail address and accessible, reliable mobile phone numbers and three reputable referees
All applications must be attached with relevant copies of academic certificates & transcripts
Form IV certificate
Birth certificate iv. Form IV result slips, partial testimonials or partial result slips are strictly
not accepted Certificates from foreign examination bodies and Universities should have been authenticated by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and TCU
Women are highly encouraged to apply vii. Only shortlisted applicants will be informed on the
date for interview viii. Application letters should be in English.
Application letters and documents should be sent through email
All attachment should be in one PDF document:.
Nature of Employment: Contract
All applications should be directed to
• RECTOR INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY ARUSHA
• P. O. BOX 2798
• Through email: [email protected] For More Inquiries Contact: +255 272970232.