Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Driver to join our team. The successful candidate for this position will ensure activities in the Human resources Department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to : Site Services Superintendent
- Provide safe transport of all Bulyanhulu Mine employees as well as all official passengers travelling in company vehicles
- Employees transportation to ensure smooth operation during shift change and in line with outside shunting busses operating hours per route
- Observing all SOP, traffic rules, regulations and /or procedures relating to driving onsite and outside mine site during day and night time. Avoid all situation that might place the vehicle or passengers at risk
- Maintenance of the company vehicle as per site applicable regulations and directives
- Ensure safety practice is observed and reporting any hazard or risk behavior within working area
- Develop and follow a work schedule to maximize efficiency, taking into consideration roles and responsibilities of other team members.
- Plan all trips properly and ensure all the necessary equipment is on board for each trip
- Properly inspect/check the vehicle and complete all proper documentation before vehicle is used per site applicable procedures/regulations
- Report any fault t responsible maintenance team and/or First Line Leader for all tools and/or equipment under area of working. Do not operate substandard equipment at any time
- Maintain a log of all trips, events and fuel consumption
- Picking all delivery of goods as per schedule and directives
- Ensure overall condition of vehicle is at 100% working
- Do not to undertake unnecessary trips or operate the vehicle without specific adherence to authorized permit
- Be punctual at all times
- Ordinary level certificate – Form IV
- VETA Driving Certificate
- Valid Tanzanian driving license, class B, C, D and E.
- Must have minimum at 2 years’ experience as a driver in large organization preferred in mining
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English and Swahili ,both writing and verbal
- Working under minimum supervision
- Mine Safety and health Awareness
- Sound knowledge of Mining Safety Regulations and best practice
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV - YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “DRIVER “ in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]
If you are not contacted by Barrick - Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 30 th October 2021
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com