African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) is an international leader in mechanised hard rock underground mining. AUMS is part of Perenti (Formerly the Ausdrill Group), an ASX 200 company and Australia’s second largest integrated mining services provider. We are a global leader in hard rock underground mining; together with Barminco we operate across Africa in Tanzania,Ghana, Botswana and Burkina Faso and in Australia and Canada. We are driven by the continued success at our operations and exceeding our client’s expectations – both in terms of safety and performance.
The collective talent and expertise of our workforce is the key to our success, and we are looking for talented people to join our business. We seek to build teams who are loyal, committed to our company values and dedicated to helping our clients.
In return, we provide state of the art facilities, equipment and technology. We look forward to receiving your application for the following position.
Data Entry Administration Assistant
Geita Gold Mine, Geita
To assist Maintenance Planners with overall administration of the planning as directed by the Maintenance Foreman.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure a safe workplace for all employees, contractors and visitors by maintaining compliance with Occupational Health and Safety regulations, policies & procedures.
- Develop, Implement and maintain a proper filling system for planning records.
- Print and allocate all planned work orders and work packages for the following week.
- Collect on daily, all completed work orders and work packages from the respective Senior Supervisors for review by respective Maintenance Planners.
- Close all signed off work orders in the system on a daily basis.
- Raise work orders for all defects that have identified through inspections or returned work orders/work packages.
- File completed work orders and associated work packages for future.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- A minimum of 2 years working as a Data Entry Administration Assistant or similar.
- Previous experience in mining or heavy industry is preferable.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new software packages such as Pronto XI.
- Advanced skills in written and verbal English
- Valid Tanzanian Driver’s License preferable.
If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your
interest and encourage you to apply.
Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment.
Application letters should reach the above on or before 14th April 2022,18hr00.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! AUMS (T) Limited does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately by calling +255 682 660124 or+255 682 660 256 or+255 682 660 893.