Assistant Warehouse Manager
Jobs at:Epvate & Fortune
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Assistant Warehouse Manager
Responsible for assisting day-to-day production and scheduling of work performed at all day program locations.
• Responsible for assisting the Warehouse Manager in the successful and timely flow of production work.
• Assist with and oversee all work that is set-up during the day.
• Deliver and pick up materials as needed, operate Agency Vehicles when necessary.
• Establish and maintain designated work areas and arrange as needed; ensure orderly and safe conditions at all times.
• Ensure proper working condition of work areas, grounds, trucks, tools, fixtures and equipment; arrange for repairs/replacements as needed.
• Responsible for working with the Warehouse Manager to ensure accurate and timely shipping and receiving of all subcontract work materials and finished products.
• Establish and maintain inventory control systems for all raw and finished materials; keep inventory current at all times; notify customers of any inventory shortages.
• Assist in the preparation of and/or conduct time studies necessary to establish accurate consumer hourly rates and piece rates used to provide accurate contract bids for current and future business.
• Work with consumers on an individual and group basis to maintain order of warehouse.
• Recommend tools, fixtures, equipment or layout changes to improve work flow, productivity, quality of consumer performances.
• Recommend improved methods, records, etc. to enhance quality and efficiency.
• 1-2 years of business experience, preferably in a production setting desired.
• Knowledge of working with a developmentally disabled population preferred.
• A valid driver’s license and acceptance by the Agency’s auto insurance carrier required.
• Must be capable of driving the Agency vehicle.
Operational knowledge of a variety of production equipment required(including tools, fixtures, storage equipment etc.) Must demonstrate good safety practices
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Job application procedure
• Send you CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
• Deadline: 25th August, 2021 | 1500 Hrs