Assistant Camp Manager
Jobs at:embalakai camps limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2022
Within Tanzania , Serengeti , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Department : FIELD OPERATIONS
Reports to : CAMP MANAGER and OPERATIONS MANAGER
As an Assistant Camp Manager your role is to assist the camp manager in ensuring that the camp systems, facilities, activities, and staff work together in a smooth, safe and harmonious manner so as to ensure that guests have a memorable stay.
Job Description (Duties and Responsibilities);
To include, but are not limited to;
• Assist in answering any inquiries pertaining to camp policies and services and resolve guests, visitors, or client’s complaints.
• Lead, manage, teach, and coach camp teams, including support members, food services, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, and other team members.
• Assist in performance management to ensure efficient operations and adherence standards, policies and procedures.
• Greet and briefing basic information to guests, visitors, or clients
• Assist in resolving customer complaints or problems.
• Assist in Managing guest services and activities
• Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
• Assist in Coordinating front-office and Back of House activities of the camp with Central office
• Assist in monitoring petty cash activity of the camp
• Assisting in oversee assigned duties of staffs to ensure safety or compliance with rules.
• Document organizational or operational procedures.
• Assisting in managing movement of staffs according to company policy
• Other duties as assigned by the Camp Manager, Operation manager and Managing Director.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as in hospitality industry
• Previous experience in bush camps will be highly valued
• Studies according to the position
• High level of English speaking
• Leadership skills, guest oriented, strong communication skills
• Team-orientation, loyalty and excellent leadership skills
• Flexibility, commitment, dedication, and reliability
• Good manners and a positive attitude
• A hospitable and service-oriented attitude
• Age in between 30-45 yrs old.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, please send yourapplication and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 31st July 2022to [email protected] .