1. To drive the Company's freight car and deliver the intended customer on time in various places locally and abroad.
2. Supervise and coordinate loading and unloading of loads in accordance with safety standards.
3. Control of the safety and technical condition of the vehicle, inspect the vehicle before and after the trip, provide reports of errors or accidents in the order prescribed by the company.
4. Follow the travel plan prepared by the company under the Operations Department and focus on important things like (weight, roads, parking spaces as well as intervals
5. During compliance with the Company's rules, regulations and procedures in operating and complying with the laws of the land involved in operation.
QUALIFICATIONS OF APPLICANT:
1. Have a valid and valid Class E license that has not expired.
2. Must have attended basic truck driving training (HGV / HDV / GTD) offered by the Vocational Training Academy (VETA), National Institute of Transportation (NIT) or another Government Recognized College.
3. Have at least two years experience of driving all types of trucks (pulling, Intersemi, interlink, dengla).
4. Have a valid passport that will be valid for the next 2 years.
5. A driver with a motor vehicle certificate will be considered first.
1. A job application letter should be handwritten and a picture of the person.
2. All applicants must be Tanzanian Citizens and not older than 45 years.
3. Have a Whatsapp number with a contact number.
4. To prove age, all applicants must attach a birth or citizenship certificate.
5. Police Clearance Certificate.
6. Vaccination Card.
7. All applications must be accompanied by professional certificates, notes, copies of Form Four certificates and Form Six for those who have reached that level with certificates of graduation of various trainings based on the qualifications of the relevant job.
• A good salary will be awarded to the successful candidate.
• SSCS Lid is an employer that provides equal opportunities for all. Applicants who meet the criteria will be named in simplicity and no payment is required in the recruitment process.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications should be submitted to SSCS Ltd. Human Resources Manager. attaching your resume and letter of identification from the local government before 22 October 2021.
Human Resources Manager
Simba Supply Chain Solutions Limited
DAR ES SALAAM
The deadline for submitting the application is 22 October 2021.
Overview Job Category: Engineering Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 15 October 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 08-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Motor Vehicle Mechanics […
Kinondoni, Mikocheni Dar Es Salaam Details Description Assignment Summary BORDA is looking for a Consultant to manage the Administration (A) and Human Resources (HR) Department of the Tanzania office, under…
Position Title: Customs Expeditor (All Interested Candidates) Announcement Number: Dar es Salaam-2021-047 Hiring Agency: Embassy Dar Es Salaam Open Period: 12/01/2021 – 12/15/2021 This vacancy is limited to a…
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Driver to join our team. The successful candidate for this position will ensure activities in the Human resources Department are effectively planned and undertaken…
Eligible Applicants This position is advertised open to internal and external applicants. Procedures and Eligibility Interested applicants should consult the Administrative Instruction on Recruitment and Assignment of…