Jobs at:CRDB Bank Plc
Deadline of this Job:
02 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for Self-service / Channels systems support, implementation of new and enhancements of second level day by day support of all channels systems i.e Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Agent Banking, SMS Service and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) integrations with internal and external systems. .
• Supervise and provide technical support and monitoring of the Digital Channel systems.
• Supervise support by 24 hours on call support and supervise day-to-day support of these systems.
• Document and analyse technical specifications for changes and projects.
• Review updates, test and implement changes and/or enhancements in compliance with the Change Management Policy.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Telecom Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent relevant IT degree from a reputable University.
• At least one professional qualification in ITSM related area (i.e. ITIL).
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience at ICT Supervisor role in a bank of similar size and scale.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in supporting Self-Service/ Digital Channels in organizations of similar size and scale
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here