Deadline of this Job:
01 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Our Ref: AB.267/338/01/25*
• The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS), is a Semi-Autonomous Agency in the Ministry of Works and Transport established on July, 1 2000.
• The Agency is responsible for day to day management of the Tanzania mainland’s Trunk and Regional Roads Network as well as construction of Airports. It is also responsible for conducting Axle Load Control.
• The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has entered into a Contract for the Upgrading of Ntyuka Jet. – Mvumi – Kikombo Jet. Road (76km) and Chololo – Mapinduzi (TPDF HQ) to Bitumen Standard, Section I: Ntyuka – Mvumi – Makulu (8.6km) and Section II: Kikombo Jet. – Chololo –Mapinduzi (TPDF HQ) – 16.4km.
• The Regional Manager’s Office, TANROADS Dodoma on behalf of the Chief Executive, Intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill Vacant Posts on specific Contract.
Position Title: Topographical Surveyor (1 Post)
• She/he must possess a minimum of Advanced Diploma in Land Surveying. She/he must be a registered Land Surveyor. She/ he must have six (6) years specific experience in road design and construction. She/he must have served in at least two (2) road construction projects in the last years. In addition, he/she must have a working experience of at least 3 years in Sub-Sahara Countries. Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their Applications enclosing their detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae, Certified Copies of relevant Education and Professional Certificates with names of Two Reputable Referees and their Contact Addresses, Telephone Number (s) and E-mail Addresses, so as to reach the below mentioned addressee not letter than 16.30 hours on 01^st August, 2022.
• Late Applications will not be considered for evaluation under this recruitment. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. Those applicants who will not get letters of invitation for interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.
Applications should be submitted to:-
• Regional Manager,
• P.O. Box 902,
• The deadline for submitting the application is 1 August 2022.