Jobs at:Good Neighbors
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony.
In Tanzania it was officially established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating environment where children’s rights are protected and sustainable development of communities through empowerment, leadership and ownership.
Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following role below.... .
Position: Sponsorship Officer
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Dar es Salaam
Contract Duration: 1 Year contract
Good Neighbors Tanzania – Head Office is looking for a suitable candidate for the mentioned post, who will be responsible for all Sponsorship related activities and ensure that they are well managed within the CDP and accurately shared to Head office.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collecting all Children data from the CDP area[(/APR/ACL. & GML) and process them to International Headquarters through “My Child” Mobile Application and Web pages.
• Ensure all children data are submitted within due date with high accuracy rate [CIF/APR/ACL. & GML)
• Verification of children data every month related to provided Status from International Headquarters and Field area on management of Child Drop Out rate
• Implementing child home visiting plan as designed in the respective year.
• Identify over age registered children for (both non and sponsored each CDP) from the Provided Child Sponsorship Status, prepare their current status and future plan after the sponsorship.
• Preparation and submission of all activities plan, necessary materials, budget and reports before and after the implementation of the activities.
• Building positive relationship with beneficiaries/community network through Organizing various seminars, training, meetings all the time especially during the implementation of the activity to ensure the compliance of sponsorship policies and guidelines.
• Engaging stakeholders on the preparation of Yearly Plan of Action (POA) for the easily implementation of activities in the Project.
• Identify and report any child emergency case arise for the response and closely follow up.
• Engaging in active participation for any activity assigned under team working within or outside the Department.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualification, experiences and competencies
• Bachelor degree in Sociology, Community Development or any related field.
• Two years’ experience in Project Management, Social work or Child sponsorship programmes.
• Proficiency in official reports and proposals, communication skills and computer skills.
• An excellent written and oral command of English and Swahili.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent with an enclosed cover letter (addressed to Human Resource Division P.O. Box 33104 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania), detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees to: E-mail: [email protected]
All applicants should provide the current contact information of their referees.
The deadline for application is not later than 31st January 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and email addresses.
Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.