Jobs at:WASSHA Inc
Deadline of this Job:
27 August 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Write well-designed, testable code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Ensure software is updated with latest features
• Support our customers and staffs in all aspects of software, IT, networking and database management.
• Provide support to WASSHA customers and when necessary, to identify inefficiencies and to ensure successful use of our products and solutions to improve outcomes.
• Talking staff or agents through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
• Troubleshooting system and software problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with WASSHA agents and other professionals, e.g., WASSHA software developers;
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Familiarity with various operating systems.
• Ability to script in a number of languages is often required for Software Support Engineers.
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
• Skills in Cyber security
• Virus protection software
• Backup software.
• Experience designing interactive applications
• Ability to develop software in Python or other programming languages
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
• Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Django, JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Proficiency in software engineering tools
• Ability to document requirements and specifications.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you think you qualify for the position, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Github account/ URLs of the service that show your achievements will be added advantage.