Shift In Charge
Deadline of this Job:
23 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi -Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works, Transport and Communication established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trank and Regional Roads Network. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework policies and plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager’s office TANROADS -Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit suitably qualified and competent Tanzanian to fill the following vacancies on specific duties within the regional on renewable contract terms.
Regional Manager TANROADS – KIGOMA invites qualified and interested candidates to apply for the following positions below… .
• Age limit between 35 and 45 years.
• Educational minimum qualification: holder of 1st degree in any field ( engineering field is an added advantage).
• Must be computer literate at least Advanced Certificate in computer Application.
• Must be fluent in both English ND Swahili language,
• Must be a Tanzanian citizen.
Job Skills: Not Specified
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor daily attendance for all staff at weighbridge station.
• Report all matters concerning weighbridge to Regional Manager.
• Report all necessary particulars regarding motor vehicle being weighed.
• Prepare monthly report and records of the operations and report to regional manager.
• Observe good customer care, dignity and integrity.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by Regional manager.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 23rd December, 2020 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]
Deadline for submission is 23rd December, 2020 at 16:00 HRS.