Senior System Auditor Transfer Vacancy
Computer & IT
Tanzania Investment Bank
Deadline of this Job:
02 November 2021
Dar es Salaam
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
, Base Salary:
The successful candidate will report to Director, Internal Audit. She/he will be responsible for providing an independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of the core banking system, internal control and risk assessment on Information Technology and Communication (ICT) systems.
• Developing Risk assessment and annual audit plan with emphasis on IT systems and application.
• Developing and implementing Internal auditing manual, policies, procedures, and program.
• To maintain and support IT infrastructure of the Audit Department.
• To ensure that the overall objectives of the audit are met.
• Extract and analyze data from the banking core system and other bank records, including defining audit scope and tests for audit at field’s works.
• Conduct planned audit fieldwork in specifies are of IT in relations to Credit function, Operations, Legal and report on the findings and recommendations.
• Review accuracy and efficiency of the bank accounting system and internal controls.
• Monitor accuracy of data in different IT systems like core banking system and all other software used by the bank.
• Keep-Principal Internal Auditor regularly informed of the progress of the audit and exception issues related to IT.
• Prepare audit work paper by documenting audit test and finding and evaluating the sufficiency and appropriateness of audit evidence to support conclusion drawn.
• Prepare the audit report after completion of audit work and submit to Principal Internal Auditor for review.
• Ensure that audit reports and recommendations including those by the external auditors and BOT examiners are implemented.
• Follow up and report on implementation of Internal, external and Bot Audit findings and recommendations
• Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills with ability to write reports and documentation in a concise and focused style.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma/degree in Computing Science/Computer Engineering.
• Must have 3 years practical experience of auditing IT systems like core banking system and other software used by the bank.
• Possession of professional qualification of CISA will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
All qualified candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing: –
• Managing Director,
• TIB Development Bank Mlimani City Office Park,
• Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
• P.O.BOX 9373,
• DAR ES SALAAM
• Tel: 2411101-9/2411100
Overview Job Category: Electrical Engineering Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 02 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 21-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Artisian II Electrical…
Overview Job Category: Consultant/ Contractual Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 15 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 01-11-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: International Consultant…
Position Title: Technical Support Officer (RCP on Migration) Duty Station: Arusha, Tanzania, United Republic of Classification: Professional Staff, Grade P2 Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of…