Jobs at:The Engineers Registration Board (ERB)
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Engineers Registration Board (ERB) is a statutory body established by the Act No. 15 of 1997 as Amended by the Engineers Registration (Amendment) Act No. 24 of 2007 with the responsibility of regulating the engineering profession in Tanzania. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• To Receive and manage the front desk for visitor;
• To keep visitors register book;
• To Receive and channel incoming telephone calls and internal telephone requests, and also dispatching and receiving letters;
• To operate and maintain Switchboard;
• Directing office visitors to the officers in question;
• To Keep telephone call register;
• To maintain internal and external Telephone Director; and
• Any other duty assigned by the AR-FA.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Holders of Form IV/VI certificate with a pass in English who has undergone the Telephone Operator/Receptionist course at a recognized institution and completed at least five years satisfactory service in that grade.
By promotion of Receptionist I who has shown good performance and who has served in that position for at least three years.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers,
• Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates,
• Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
All applications should reach the undersigned by hand, email or by post mail on or before April 30, 2021.
Engineers Registration Board (ERB),
Pamba Road, Tetex House, P.O. Box 14942,
Dar es Salaam
E-mail: [email protected]