Senior Associate – Information Technology Risk Assurance Services
Jobs at:PwC Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
27 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description & Summary
Your career is just that, yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That is why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people,quality and value mean everything.
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. Find out more by visiting us at http://www.pwc.com/tz .
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with a team to devise solutions to address significant IT risks
• Analyse client data to provide insight for better decision making
• Participate in client interviews to identify functions and risks relevant to the engagement objectives
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients of the firm, understanding opportunities to assist with their issues
• Apply PwC tools and methodology to deliver unique client experience;
• Participates in project planning, administration and economics, e.g budgeting, staffing, billing and time analysis
• Prepares concise, well written deliverables using appropriate business and technical language.
• Coaching and development of the team members reporting directly into you taking responsibility for the career development of others
• Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and/or other business fields of study;
• Relevant professional qualification (CISA/CIA/CISM)
• At least 3 years of experience in IT Audit/IT Security/ Project Assurance or Revenue Assurance (experienced gained in a Big 4 firm is an added advantage)
• Demonstrates knowledge and a proven record of success in completing aspects of the Internal Audit process, control evaluation and testing methodologies, and other Financial and Operational Internal Control methodologies and terminology e.g. COSO .
• Demonstrates an understanding of IT general and process controls
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/careers/experienced-job-search/description.html?wdjobreqid=177450WD&wdcountry=TZA&wdjobsite=Global_Experienced_Careers