Quality Controller - Plastic Department
Deadline of this Job:
24 December 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, December 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To Achieve Quality standard and implement efficient Quality methods.
• Provide technical guidance and support to subordinates in the plant.
• Prepare daily Quality reports.
• Monitor performance of workers during the Quality process.
• To oversee housekeeping in the production area.
• In consultation with the Production Manager, determine and implement efficient Quality methods.
• Ensure that the products are produced on time and of good quality.
• Monitor the production process and make sure that quality-control programs are implanted.
• Issue the hourly production report and approved sample.
• Receive the approve sample and keep in specified place.
• Collect all machine hourly production report duly signed by online QC.
• Collect all running product sample from machine and do the quality assurance test and record in quality assurance report as below:
• Stability of the product
• Parting line of the product
• Leakage of the product
• Physical appearance of the product
• Check the wall thickness of the product
• In case any quality problem is found during quality assurance test, try to rectify yourself, inform to machine operator, production / shift supervisor. Prepare the production incident report duly signed by QC and shift supervisor before and after solving the problem.
• Check the cap / plug fitment inside / outside thread formation of running production.
• Check the drop test, stack test after 24 hours of running production and record in their respective reports.
• Check the weight and wall thickness of running production every 1 hour.
• Outgoing QC’s handover the shift to incoming QC’s with collected samples, documents and explain the incidents to them.
• Candidate must have bachelor or master degree in Chemistry or microbiology and having good working experience in relevant industry.
• Candidate who is working in both production and QC& QA will preferred
• 5-10 years experience in handling Quality Controller roles.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://www.shugulika.com/jobs/326