Qsst-Eacop- Marine Terminal Planning And Reporting Lead
Jobs at:Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
10 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
EACOP project includes a 1,445km 24” oil export pipeline, 8 above ground facilities, a green filed marine terminal with an export jetty and a serie of 60 main line block valves and +20 trace heating stations. 150km of feeder lines from Upstream facilities will tie-in to the EACOP project. The project contracting strategy entails 8 main packages to be executed through 15 different main Contracts. An EPcmC Contractor is in charge of Detailed Engineering, Procurement and construction management support interfacing with all other Contractors. EACOP direct personnel, including partners secondees will be more that 600 at peak periods during the execution phase of the project and up to 8,000 to 10,000 personnel, when including Contractors, expected to be mobilized across the various sites for construction activities. The pipeline project will be the largest privately led with Government participation transnational infrastructure project ever undertaken in the East African region. The context is complex with numerous stakeholders, environmental and societal / local content stakes, three partners, two involved countries new to oil development (Uganda and Tanzania), and the need for project development in accordance with IFC standards to secure the necessary financing. The service holder shall control during the Execution Phase the reporting, scheduling and progress measurement activities done by: Terminal construction Contractor, Crude Oil Storage Tanks Contractor, Jetty and LOF Contractor and other Contractors as need may arise
Duties and Responsibilities
• The service holder shall assist the package Manager, Leads and Delivery Managers in any decision related to
• planning issues
• As a general manner, to provide assistance to the package Manager, Leads and Delivery Managers for all matters related to scheduling, progress & reporting and to manage all these activities in coordination with concerned parties (EPcmC Contractor, Main Logistic Contract team, etc…).
• To provide assistance to the Contracts Lead for all matters related to management of changes (schedule impact, extension of time, re-baseline, etc), in coordination with concerned parties.
• To provide inputs to the Integrated Planning & Reporting Lead for the consolidation of all the packages data.
• To implement procedures, means and tools to ensure the efficient organization and operation of the scheduling, progress control and reporting activities across the Marine Terminal package.
• To provide analyses and simulations of new schedules as required.
• To consolidate works productivies/efficients and establish schedule trends, based Contractors schedules and inputs of actual works provided by Quantity Surveyors
• To review Contractors reports and ensure they are accurate and compliant with EACOP, partners and authorities needs.
• Along with EPcmC during Execution Phase:
• To ensure that Contractors’ planning teams organize, coordinate, supervise and control all the planning activities.
• To monitor Contractors’ execution schedule, check and approve Contractors’ progress measurement and progress reports.
• To ensure the development of detailed and accurate weekly and monthly reports (and any other reports as required) during all phases of the Project.
• To ensure consolidation of Tanzanian contents man-hours from all Marine Terminal Contracts.
• To timely report to the Package Manager, highlighting progress, opportunities and areas of concern.
• To gather lessons Learnt related to scheduling, progress control, reporting matters and provide feedback to other EACOP entities and partners as required.
• To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regards to H3SE and H3SE rules implementation.
• To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regards to Ethics and project “code of conduct” policy.
• To participate to meetings with partners, authorities and other stakeholders as required. • To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be required by the position.
Qualifications & Experience Required
• Degree: engineer (or equivalent formal qualification) in a recognized Engineering discipline.
• Minimum 10 – 20 years of experience in Oil & Gas industry with similar large-scale projects & environment.
• Perfect knowledge of Primavera required.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: [email protected] not later than 10th August 2022