Areas of focus:
- Project management planning, budget, resource mobilization, monitoring and control, reporting and communication (civil and telecom &electrical and energy projects)
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Service delivery and quality management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Coordinating and administering the development of project reports in relation to scope, risk assessment, stakeholders, resource requirements, execution plan and milestones.
2. Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables, Assemble and lead the project team through conduction of work-based structure and initial planning of every project on- board.
3. Monitoring and controlling of the overall projects’ schedules and deliverables on daily basis. This will involve daily reminders to stakeholders on the milestones to be achieved on site as per the plan.
4. Coordinating and administering the preparation and presentation of the project progress report to internal stakeholders on daily basis.
5. Working on resolution of foreseen and unforeseen challenges in time to make sure they don’t affect the plan. This may involve ad hock meetings with internal stakeholders and/or the client.
6. Coordinating and administering the documentation and circulation of all lessons learned, technical variations during the execution of each project for future reference and improvement.
7. Coordinating and administering the preparation, compilation and submission of the final report of each project to its stakeholders after completion of the project.
8. Coordinating and overseeing the review and evaluation of each project immediately after completion as per the timeline stipulated in the Operational Processes and Procedures (OPP), and the review report to be shared to all internal stakeholders for future reference and improvement.
9. Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
10. Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification. Analysing project related data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation where necessary with financial team
11. Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
12. Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
13. KEY RESULT AREAS (KRAs) AND KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
To view the details copy the link below to your browser and open
- Proven knowledge of project management (certification)
- A bachelor degree in civil, electrical engineering or telecommunication
- 5+ years of experience in project related works
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel, AutoCAD or related skills
- Communication skills
- Control and monitoring skills
- Budgeting and resource management skills
- Planning skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Teamwork skills
- Analytical skills
To ensure projects are managed proactively on daily basis, allocating necessary resources, ensure the projects are completed on time while customer satisfaction is attained in each project hence completed in the timeline stipulated.