ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
HR World limited on behalf of a client is looking for an Oracle Database Administrator who will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, performance, integrity, and security of a number of Oracle
- Database& Grid infrastructure installation and configuration.
- Database&Grid infrastructure maintenance in terms of patching and upgrades.
- Database performance investigation, tuning& recommendations.
Database table creates & integration with in-house DB-manager PL/SQL solution in terms of:
- Automated data archiving
- Automated data compression
- Automated table partitioning
- Data restoration
- Oracle Enterprise Manager monitoring deployment and configuration.
- Oracle RMAN backup integration using various Media Management layers.
Resolution of customer requests within the allocated priority base timeline.
- Relevant IT Qualifications (Degree)
- Basic Unix/Linux knowledge advantageous
- Knowledge of relational database and stored procedures advantageous
- Relevant database SQL query structure knowledge advantageous.
- Knowledge of ERD and USE Case diagrams advantageous.
Oracle certifications advantageous
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] before 08th November 2020