Jobs at:Tanzania National Roads Agency
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 18, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ref. No. TANR/RM/MAR/S1/3/VOLVII/138 TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi -Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works, Transport and Communication established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trank and Regional Roads Network. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework policies and plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager TANROADS – MARA on behalf of Chief Executive, TANROADS, is looking for suitably qualified Tanzania candidates for various vacant posts available for the project of Upgrading of Nyamuswa-Bunda-Kisorya-Nansio Road (121.9 Km) to Bitumen Standard; Lot 1; Nyamuswa -Bulamba Section (56.4km,Weigbridge stations and Regional Manager’s Office in Mara Region.
Regional Manager TANROADS – Mara invites qualified and interested candidates to apply for the following positions below… .
Duties and Responsibilities of Office Assistant.
• Cleaning offices, washrooms and premises;
• Preparing and serving tea, coffee and refreshments;
• Moving files and documents and directed;
• Undertaking photocopying/ or binding of documents as directed;
• Dispatching letters or parcels;
• Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity;
• Reporting all matters to the Shift In charge:
• Performing such other related duties as may be assigned by the senior staff:
Job Skills: Not Specified
Key qualification for Office Assistant.
• Holder of a Certificate of Secondary Education Exam (CSEE)
• Must be fluent in Kiswahili and preferably be able to communicate in English;
• Must be a Tanzania Citizen:
• Age: Not above 35 Years of age:
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their hand written applications enclosing detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant education, professional certificates and birth certificate together with names of three Referees and their contact addressses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses,.so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 30,u September, 2020: time 4:30 pm. Applications vie e-mails, hand delivery and fax will not be considered.
Please apply to:
P.O. Box 81,
Musoma – Mara.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.