Jobs at:Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology
Deadline of this Job:
06 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Water Infrastructure and Sustainable Energy– Futures (WISE-Futures) Centre is hosted by the Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology (NM-AIST)funded by the World Bank under its Eastern and Southern Africa Centers of Excellence (ACE II) Project. ACE II project development objective is to strengthen twenty four selected Eastern and Southern African higher education institutions to deliver quality post-graduate education and build collaborative research capacity in the regional priority areas.
NM-AIST invites applications from suitably skilled, competent, and experienced Tanzanians not above 45 years for the following posts: -.
MULTIMEDIA SPECIALIST (1 position):
Qualifications, Knowledge and Essential Attributes:
• Holder of Bachelor of Science in Multimedia or
• Minimum of 2 relevant work experience.
• Good knowledge of image and sound recording in analog and digital.
• Good knowledge of video editing with at least one professional
• Mastery of various computer graphics
• Willingness to learn new skills and adapt within the role.
• Should have a valid travel
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Recording image and sound in both analog and digital;
• Video editing;
• Work on computer graphics; and
• Any other duties as assigned by the
Duration of the Position:
This position is for two years contract, with a probation period of six months. The position is renewable but subject to satisfactory performance and can be extended subject to availability of funding.
Basic Monthly Salary of USD 505.8.
Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology [NM-AIST], Tengeru, Arusha, Tanzania.
Eligible candidates possessing the above qualifications are advised to submit one single Pdf file containing the followings:
• A cover letter in which you describe your abilities and motivation,
• Most recent Curriculum Vitae
• Relevant certificates and academic transcripts
• Contact details: Telephone, E-mail and Postal Address
• Individuals currently employed in the Public Service should get the support letter or route their application letter to the current employer
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Deadline for application is 6th September, 2021.
Applications should be sent by e-mail to [email protected]