Margin Assurance Business Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
17 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The key purpose of the Business Analyst is to ensure completeness and accuracy of the M-Pesa /GSM revenue stream. In addition to checking on the integrity of systems in place, the position requires an inclination towards continuous improvements in M-Pesa/GSM revenue chain, proactive design and implementation of preventive controls and detecting anomalies.
• Regularly review and ensure that M-Pesa/GSM published tariffs are implemented accurately on Vodacom systems
• Perform quality assurance testing on key processes and systems in M-Pesa/GSM .
• Monitor for, prevent from, identify and remedy for potential errors in M-Pesa/GSM
• Perform regular reconciliation and (gap) analysis of M-Pesa/GSM revenue streams
• Monitor bill payment/collection /Invoice through multiple checks and balances in the system.
• Build predictive revenue leakage controls using machine-learning algorithms
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to design, develop and implement best MA practices to minimize revenue leakage
• Use Data Science techniques/tools to automate MA processes; Aggregate data from disparate sources used for MA analytics.
Core competencies, knowledge, experience and qualifications
• Attention to Detail: Ability to focus on the lowest level of detail and assess the impact at the macro level
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong mix and combination of Technical/engineering skills as well as Financial skills
• Degree in at least one of the following: IT, Accounting, Technology, Engineering
• Strong data analysis skills e.g. on SQL, PL/SQL, ACL, Python
• Knowledge of revenue assurance methodologies
• Knowledge of Data Science Tools and Languages
• Business Partnering
• Financial Planning
• Business and Commercial Acumen
• Financial Analysis
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://career5.successfactors.eu/careers?company=vodafoneprP&career_ns=job_application&src=Eightfold&career_job_req_id=166822