Manager; Digital Channel Systems
Jobs at:CRDB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
09 May 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Effectively lead a team of ICT Specialist and Systems administrators, responsible for Self-service/ Channels systems support: Implementation of new & Enhancements and Second level Day by Day support of all Channels systems: Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, SMS Service and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) integrations with internal & external systems. .
• Leads the definition of a portfolio of existing and new Self-Service Digital Channels provision.
• Engages and influences Managers to ensure the Digital Channels will deliver the agreed business objectives.
• Plans, schedules, monitors and reports on activities related to Digital Channels to ensure that each part contributes to the overall achievement of the products.
• Collect, summarize and reports on portfolio KPIs often through the deployment of business management processes and systems.
• Identifies issues with Digital Channels structure, cost, risk, inter-dependencies, impact on current business activities and the strategic benefits to be realized.
• Notifies Digital Channels change initiatives of issues and recommends and monitors corrective action. Reports on portfolio status as appropriate.
• Setting SMART Objectives and conduct Performance Evaluation for Direct Reports in the Digital Channels section.
• Prepare monthly progress update reports of the Digital Channels section.
• Prepare and control the annual budget (CAPEX & OPEX) of the Digital Channels sections.
• Setup and implement cost-saving initiatives for the Digital Channels section, involving Systems, People and Process.
• Develop & update policies, procedures and processes to improve efficiency & productivity of the Digital Channels sections.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Telecom Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent undergraduate degree from recognized Institution.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in ICT related role, 1 year being ICT Senior/ Supervisor role in a bank of similar size and scale.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in supporting Self-Service Digital Channels in organizations of similar size and scale is an added advantage.
• At least one professional qualification in ITSM related area (i.e. ITIL or COBIT)
• Technical knowledge of Digital Channels solutions.
• People Management & Leadership knowledge, a team player that motivates and trains other team members.
• Experience and ability to work effectively in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced atmosphere.
• Strong interpersonal and good communication skills.
• SLA and vendor Management skills.
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants please visit: https://career2.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=CRDB&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&site=VjItSWREblprRW9JOEpQZ0JsU0NoVDVSdz09&career_job_req_id=577&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=Adm7lRFSzmbAgtazPWIxRhpM3QEA7%2f%2bFAFCd51ALbD0%3d