Jobs at:Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Deadline of this Job:
01 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, November 23, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mbeya University Of Science And Technology
Transfer Vacancies – Re Advertised
Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) is a result of the transformation of the Mbeya Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) through the Universities Act No.7 (2005) and Charter of Mbeya University of Science and Technology, 2013 with the aim of becoming the leading centre of excellence for knowledge, skills and applied education in science and technology.
The University is currently seeking qualified Public Servants who are willing to transfer to Mbeya University of Science and Technology Main Campus and MUST Rukwa Campus College to fill vacant positions that exist in Academic and Administrative departments as follows: .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
A Public Servant holding a PhD in ICT/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Network Security, a Master’s Degree in the relevant field with at least a G.P.A of 4.0 and a minimum GPA of 3.8 or its equivalent in the first degree
1.2 Salary Scale: PUTS 3/3
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania in the Public Service
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts; postal address/post code, email and telephone numbers;
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma Certificates
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts
• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
• Birth Certificates
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
• Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by TCU;
• Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are advised to indicate so;
• A signed application letter should be written in English and addressed to the Vice Chancellor, Mbeya University of Science and Technology, P.O. Box 131, Mbeya;
• Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview; and
• Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate legal action. • Deadline for application is 01st December, 2020.
Successful candidates after interview will be required to forward their application to the Permanent Secretary, President’s Office Public Service Management through their employers indicating their willingness to transfer to MUST as per Civil Service regulations.
MBEYA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY