IT & MIS Manager
Jobs at:ASA Microfinance Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
10 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ASA Microfinance Tanzania) Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act 2002 (No. 93819) of Tanzania and an affiliate of ASA International (www.asa-international.com), one of the largest microfinance companies in the world. We are hereby inviting qualified citizens of Tanzania to be part of our team for the following positions. ASA Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer who requires dynamic, loyal and committed young men and women who have passion for people's socio-economic development to fill in the following positions for immediate appointment. .
• Give support to all branch operations related with system and IT infrastructures.
• Support all branch mobile transactions need for M-PESA, Operations.
• Give support, advice and solutions to the tablet problem that might arise to staffs (Loan Officers) during performing office activities.
• Visit branches for monitoring making sure all ICT policy are followed and maintained accordingly.
• Assist the department of IT with overall responsibilities of ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited to diagnose and resolve problem with printers, copier's fax-machines and networks.
• Perform system diagnosis, repair and updates to ensure data integrity and reliability of automated task.
• Interface with users (responsible staff) to identify computer related needs and provide approval software/hardware support. Assist in typing.
• Ensure ant-virus software is always updated and sharing necessary information with users (staffs) potential risks.
• Provide help desk and on-site technical support of both hardware and software.
• Actively contributing and participating in all disaster recovery processes.
• Assist the staff in identifying and implementing system improvements.
• Administer database platforms and associated systems efficiently and effectively to ensure ASAMTL is meeting its business requirements and goals.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
• Minimum Graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar relevant field.
• Previous working experience as an IT for 3 years. • Previous experience in help desk support will be an advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of a variety of IT systems, databases and applications.
• Familiarity with TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration.
• Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repairing complex IT issues.
• Any relevant additional certification (CompTIA Network+,CompTIA Security+ etc.) will be an advantage.
• Well conversant with Ms Office Package, Excel
Work Hours: 8 36 Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Mode of Application
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to [email protected] before 1700HRS on 10th April 2021.