Invitation For Expression Of Interest
Jobs at:Ubungo Plaza Limited
Deadline of this Job:
01 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
UBUNGO PLAZA LIMITED
TENDER NO: PA/114/HQ/2020/21/C/03
FOR PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR RESTRUCTURING AND FACILITATION OF PROCUREMENT OF AN INTERNATIONAL HOTEL : CHAIN OPERATOR AT UBUNGO PLAZA LIMITED
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
24TH AUGUST, 2020
1. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Ubungo Plaza Limited during the Financial year 2020/21. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Provision of Consultancy Services for Restructuring and Facilitation of Procurement of an International Hotel Chain Operator at Ubungo Plaza Limited. .
2. The Ubungo Plaza Limited now invites eligible Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services which : include: Strategic Sourcing of an International Hotel Chain Operator, Hotel Contract Management, Contract Negotiation, Hotel Operation and Strategic Management for the period of Two (2) Years.
3. Interested individual consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services by submitting the consultant's profile, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc. Interested individual consultants must also submit Financial Proposal in writing.
4. You are requested to submit your written expression of interest, one original detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Financial Proposal plus Three (3) copies of detailed CV and Financial Proposal in writing by Friday 15th September, 2020 at 11:00 am. The Detailed CV and Financial Proposal shall each be enclosed in a separate envelope and marked "Detailed CV" and "Financial Proposal" respectively. The two envelopes shall then be enclosed in a single envelope and marked “Proposal for the Provision of Consultancy Services for Facilitation of Procurement of an International Hotel Cha the following address:
The Secretary Tender Board,
Ubungo Plaza Limited,
1st Floor, Ubungo Plaza, Morogoro Road,
P.O.Box 55613, Dar Es Salaam.
5. Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications.
6. The opening of CVs shall take place immediately after the deadline for submission, at the Ubungo Plaza Limited, 1st Floor, UPL Board Room, Ubungo Plaza, Morogoro Road. Applying individual consultants are invited to attend the opening ceremony.
7. A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the Public Procurement Act No. 7 of 2011 as amended in 2016 and the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013-Government Notice No.446 as amended in 2016 (hereinafter called Procurement Regulations).
8. CVs shall be evaluated on the basis of the criteria shown in the Terms of Reference. Only individual Consultants scoring above 75% shall be engaged (depending on their availability) to carry out the assignments during the Financial year 2020/21.
9. Prospective Individual Consultants are required to collect the Terms of Reference from the Secretary, Tender Board whose address is indicated in paragraph 4 above during working days (Monday to Friday) between 08:00am-16:00pm.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
10. Any request for clarification with regard to this assignment shall be addressed to the undersigned not less than seven days before deadline for submission. The Client shall respond to clarifications received within three working days from the date of receipt of query.
11. Late Expressions of Interest shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances. Yours sincerely,
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
UBUNGO PLAZA LIMITED,
P.O.BOX 55613, DAR ES SALAAM.