Jobs at:ITM Tanzania Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
17 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 08, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ITM Tanzania Ltd is hiring .
Position: ICT Manager
The ICT Officer will be responsible for ensuring reliable connectivity required in the office premises. S/he will be required to ajira support the adoption and rollout of any new technology required to implement program activities in the office.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, ICT, or any related field.
A minimum of 2 years' experience as an ICT Manager or related experience.
• Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operation.
• Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup system.
• Formulating and directing information and communication technology strategies and plans.
• Help install and support of all ICT hardware and software and provide support to users.
• Align with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
• Direct the selection and installation of ICT resources and provision of user training.
• Computer network administration and network installation.
• Maintain and troubleshoot all network and computer-related issues.
• Integrate security, physical control solutions for all confidential data and systems.
• Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users.
• Integrate and configure computer networking for best performance.
• Troubleshoot and repair of hardware, operating systems, and applications.
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
• Identify security gaps and provide relevant solutions in consultation with the Operations Manager.
• Test and evaluate all new technology including monitoring and evaluating systems e.g. database systems, websites etc.
• Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
• Enhance office IT system through appropriate upgrades and advise Operations Unit on changes or improvements required
Key Competencies required:
• Knowledge of information analysis and computer hardware/software systems.
• Knowledge in data center management and data governance
• IRP system and CRM experience
Job Education Requirements :Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Job application procedure
Send your CV & Cover letter to [email protected]
For inquiries: 0766 261 252