Head of Application Support
Jobs at:National Bank of Commerce
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services. .
The Head of Application Support is responsible for the delivery, support, and implementation of complex enterprise application systems (including Core Banking), both cloud, and on-premise. Reporting to the Head of IT, this individual is responsible for leading the enterprise application, digital channels, and UAT functions for the IT organization. In this role, the individual will manage multiple projects and priorities in addition to managing day to day application support & operations. As a single point of contact between IT & business for various applications, you will lead initiatives, resolve problems and develop relationships at all levels of the organization as well as with outside vendors and contractors. Your ability to work independently with limited direction, effective communication with stakeholders and ability to provide leadership and direction to team members will be keys to your success.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Electronic & Telecommunications or Computer Engineering (Preferred)
• 10+ years of experience in applications including experience in deploying large enterprise applications likes Oracle Flexcube, SAP, etc
• Proven ability to integrate modern technology and legacy platforms, experience with SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics.
• 10+ years of experience leading across the following domains information management, enterprise application development, SDLC, QA, agile and lean delivery methodologies, and ITIL frameworks.
• 10+ years of experience in technology management, leadership, and operations positions, with responsibility for budget and department administration.
• Proven experience of successfully delivering projects on-time, within budget, and in scope.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/NBC_Careers/job/Head-Office-NBC/Head-of-Application-Support_R-15910494-2