Jobs at:Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL)
Deadline of this Job:
02 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Moshi , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits). It is a subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business unit in Diageo Africa and the second largest listed company on the Nairobi stock exchange. SBL operates exclusively in Tanzania. SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Guinness, Tusker Lager, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan. .
Purpose of Role:
To provide support to the Managing Director (MD) in the day to day management of their business, this encompasses both administrative and organizational tasks. In addition overseeing the main reception and coordination of all travel & hotel accommodation related requests.
• Co-ordinating information and business flows as necessary.
• Arrangement, coordination and management of the MD’s office facilities
• Manage accessibility to MD’s complex diary – set up relevant arrangements (e.g. meeting room, notifications, bookings, material, etc).
• Organize and arrange travel itineraries of MD’s, local and overseas, coordinating with counterparts in other locations.
• Organize conferences, workshops and events at both a Domestic and International level
• Organize complex meetings and telephone/video conferences domestic and international, taking into account different time zones
• Build, develop and maintain relationships with key external/internal customers and build cross-functional network within own peer group
• Ensure fluid communication is maintained with MD at all times especially when travelling.
• Deal with all queries and forwarding to relevant departments when necessary.
• Mailing- receiving, sending & distribution
• Switchboard – receiving & making calls
• Meeting Rooms Management – booking & tidiness
• Coordinating travel desk
• Certificate in Secretarial / Office Management
• Secondary school is a prerequisite; A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is highly preferable
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
• At least 2 years experience in the same role in a large organization
• Experience with using Microsoft packages, Word, Power Point
• Ability to work independently, excellent time management,
• Organized and able to set priorities
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Diageo_Careers/job/Dar-es-Salaam-Tanzania/Executive-Assistant_JR1039970-1